Generative art work - Han Lee
Buy here : http://society6.com/xoundbox?promo=56cb5c
- FREE Shipping and $5 OFF on Han Lee’s products thru December 8, 2013, worldwide!
Promotion expires December 8, 2013 at Midnight Pacific Time. *Offer excludes Framed Art Prints, Stretched Canvases and Throw Pillows with insert.
WPD64 - Wooden Pixel Display 64
* Pixels in motion : http://vimeo.com/75616621[ Analog x Digital ]아날로그랑 디지털이 얼레리꼴레리 또 만났어요. 정성스레 빚은 64개의 아날로그 나무 픽셀들이 춤을 춰요. Personal project. Analog wooden blocks (1.5”x1.5”x3” each) as digital pixels. 64 wood pixels in 8x8 make a form. One pixel might make you bored but it gives you something interesting when pixels make a form together. This WPD64 has been presented at a generative art show in NYC recently.Invented by Han Lee
Music ‘Pixels’ by Han Lee : soundcloud.com/han-lee/pixels
Some more photos : http://www.flickr.com/photos/xoundbox/sets/72157635977898485/
요즘 맨하탄에서 꽤 자주 보이는 광고.
In NJ Transit 3887 is going my home
NJ 기차안. 맨하탄에서 집으로.
숫자와 글자를 만드는 전광판.
언제봐도 참 독특하고
Ordinary Behaviour project
Hong Kong based illustrator Kevin LCK recreates various electronic appliances as black and white paper cardboard sculptures as part of the ordinary behaviour project
Music Visualizer with a painting-like live video. With openFrameworks, recently I upgraded my cali-drawing I created on Flash long time ago - almost 10 years. The video thumbnails at the bottom-right in this video are what I was shooting with my camcorder for this live visual as a video source. In this demo, this visualizer is following around mid-high range audio level and also it’s normalized. I’m still trying to find a better audio range to catch every beats.
페인팅느낌이 나는 뮤직 비주얼라이저입니다. 거의 10년이 되어가는, 캘리드로잉 이라는 플래시 개인 작업물을 openFrameworks로 옮겨오고 라이브로 판올림 했습니다. 캠코더나 카메라의 라이브 비디오를 받고 오디오에 반응합니다. 영상안의 오른쪽 아래 귀퉁이 영상이 비주얼소스로써 캠코더로 열심히 촬영했던 영상들입니다. 현재 이 데모는 영역대를 좀 잘못 선정해서 드럼비트를 정확히 잡아내고 있지는 않고 mid-high 영역대 입력을 받고 있습니다. 계속 개선 해야지요. :^)
Prototype demo - 9 min
Feb 24, 2013
Interactive board - Prototypes
Fun time with my kids. They, I mean all kids are always amazing. They make all things fun.
- Music ‘Run To The Dream’ : Han Lee
- Music ‘The Truth’ : Han Lee
[ Dec 2012 - Feb 2013 ]
This personal project was actually to make a fun interactive message board. Basically it can be a news board or a score board or a clock. I used Processing at the beginning but it was a bit slow so I moved on openFrameworks.
I did a few field tests at somewhere around home and also in New York city to check if it is really fun and it will work well in real world. Whenever I test out this interactive board, I asked to my kids to do something they want. I just wanted to watch how children play with this little interactive stuff. After I saw how my kids are playing, it reminded me that kids can make anything fun even from pretty boring thing with their own unexpected creativity.
Vimeo : https://vimeo.com/59827808
With the birth of his daughter Vie in 2012, designer Brent Holloman decided to create a new silhouette of his baby girl every week, for the first year of her life. The series features a range of different styles and is a beautiful way to register the stages of his daughter’s growth.
- butterfly (openFrameworks)
* This is an openFrameworks version of Calli-drawing. I’ve created it in Flash about 6 years ago. Yeah it was Flash era at that time.
Feel free to share any contents in my blog with your friends and followers over the world,
but if you want to use it as commercial use, please let me know. - email@example.com
© Copyright . XoundboX by Han Lee. All rights reserved.
Some contents © their respective owners.